The 2007 toyota corolla features a maintenance required light that comes on when it is time to change the oil and filter the light trips based on miles driven . Not really a computer tech subject but something i had to deal with recently the maintenance required light came on my car and i was about to take it to the mechanic. Hi how do i reset the maintenance required light after an oil change on my 2007 toyota corolla techguy123
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.