Join over 263000 law students who have used quimbee to achieve academic success in law school through expert written outlines a massive bank of case briefs . Important paras 1 the statute of frauds does not render the oral contract void it is valid for all purposes except that of suit weld v. Citation 559 p2d 340 1977 brief fact summary plaintiffsueddefendant for specific performance to sell defendants farm to plaintiff based on an. Plaintiff seller appealed from saline district court division no 1 kansas which granted defendant buyers motion for summary judgment on the ground that the . Facts walker p filed suit for specific performance of an oral contract for the sale of farmland ireton d defended on the grounds of the statute of frauds and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.